L][ B@nners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L][ B@nners

L][ B@nners

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Connection?

Go down 
+2
DreaM
Spavn
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spavn

Connection? Empty
PostSubject: Connection?   Connection? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 2:28 am

Can you tell me where i can download path ;> because i have pathes from olders servers and where i can create acc?

thx.
Back to top Go down
DreaM

DreaM

Connection? Empty
PostSubject: hah   Connection? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:11 am

I think account is auto and it has connection guide on very same forum
Back to top Go down
telos

telos

Connection? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection?   Connection? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 3:52 am

first of all : there is no patch for this server you have to delete system folder then run repair from instalation and after that run Lineage update from off server.
second action : you have to overvrite your host file with that gives you by admin or C:/WINDOWS/system32/drivers/etc open host file and write the IP's

by Kadaj
Back to top Go down
Arahshi

Arahshi

Connection? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection?   Connection? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 4:43 am

telos wrote:
first of all : there is no patch for this server you have to delete system folder then run repair from instalation and after that run Lineage update from off server.
second action : you have to overvrite your host file with that gives you by admin or C:/WINDOWS/system32/drivers/etc open host file and write the IP's

by Kadaj

Hi sry but can i ask you said run lineage update from off sever is it meaning to click the lineage2 icon from lineage dic and check file to update it to kamael?and after overwriting my host file,do i launch lineage2 from system or from lineage2 dic?Sry for the noob questions cause for some reason,i cnt connect to sever. Sad
Back to top Go down
telos

telos

Connection? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection?   Connection? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 9:00 am

thats right and you connect from system folder..
Back to top Go down
Spavn

Connection? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection?   Connection? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 9:39 am

ok but if i want to play in next server i just must delete system folder with kamael update and instal server path right? there wont be any problems with playing?
Back to top Go down
telos

telos

Connection? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection?   Connection? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 10:09 am

yeah!!thats all you have to do..but if u want to play on server with host and priviusly you played with patch you have to update again..
Back to top Go down
telos

telos

Connection? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection?   Connection? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 10:11 am

no you just overwrite the folder
Back to top Go down
Arahshi

Arahshi

Connection? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection?   Connection? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2007 7:21 pm

Now i can log in till the place where u choose sever.But for some reason,after i click on erica (the only name on sever list),i cnt log into the sever. Sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Connection? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection?   Connection? Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2007 3:12 pm

Now i made a system for l2 banners see link in HOW TO CONNECT in 26/12/07
Back to top Go down
https://l2banners.forumotion.com
dnavenom

Connection? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection?   Connection? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 1:28 pm

I can`t download the patch seems like the link in invalid if maybe u could give me a valid link or an IP adress if the server is with ip.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Connection? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection?   Connection? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Connection?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
L][ B@nners :: L][B@nners x1000 server :: English section-
Jump to: