L][ B@nners
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L][ B@nners

L][ B@nners

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TheThirdReich

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
AdolfHitler

AdolfHitler

TheThirdReich Empty
PostSubject: TheThirdReich   TheThirdReich Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2008 9:09 am

I'll great a new clan called TheThirdReich,if someone want to join post your name here.

Healers=Blitz Division
Normal=Schutze-SS
pro players=Leutnant-SS
Back to top Go down
Lucif3r

Lucif3r

TheThirdReich Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheThirdReich   TheThirdReich Icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2008 9:57 am

AdolfHitler wrote:
I'll great a new clan called TheThirdReich,if someone want to join post your name here.

Healers=Blitz Division
Normal=Schutze-SS
pro players=Leutnant-SS
1stly it's called "create" (go learn some english it can be usefull)
2ndly how the fck can u say that u have pro players in ur noobish clan , i mean u suck some major ass how did u realise that those guys are pro? lol!
3d thing i wanna say is that ur a retarded boy between 10-14 years old who uses one of the most hated names in this world as a nick to get respect. In case u didnt know hitler was a fcking facist/racist/sadist who killed and fucked up so many ppl's life w/o any real reason. Ur stupidity level should be illegal...
Back to top Go down
AdolfHitler

AdolfHitler

TheThirdReich Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheThirdReich   TheThirdReich Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 5:49 am

Lucif3r wrote:
AdolfHitler wrote:

Healers=Blitz Division
Normal=Schutze-SS
pro players=Leutnant-SS
1stly it's called "create" (go learn some english it can be usefull)
2ndly how the fck can u say that u have pro players in ur noobish clan , i mean u suck some major ass how did u realise that those guys are pro? lol!
3d thing i wanna say is that ur a retarded boy between 10-14 years old who uses one of the most hated names in this world as a nick to get respect. In case u didnt know hitler was a fcking facist/racist/sadist who killed and fucked up so many ppl's life w/o any real reason. Ur stupidity level should be illegal...

You fail nerd!i am from german so i know hes history better!first of all nerd u are racist too cause i know that u are greek,and dont tell me why u fucked up people,when hitler was leader of germany england and france were attacking them so he didnt started the war,the war was already began,second he killed the jews cause they steal germans people works and it was like here in greece which people complain that they cant find a work and 90% of them are taxi driver and all this are cause albanias came!~!!!! k nerd?
Back to top Go down
Lucif3r

Lucif3r

TheThirdReich Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheThirdReich   TheThirdReich Icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2008 11:08 am

How can u be german when ur IP is greek? If some1 fails round here that's u hobo! Adolf hitler and shiit. I bet that u learnt what u just said before 1-2 days on history class? actually most of them are incorect but anyway. I'm not gonna spent any more time for a a kid. bg lol!
Back to top Go down
AdolfHitler

AdolfHitler

TheThirdReich Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheThirdReich   TheThirdReich Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 7:08 am

Lucif3r wrote:
How can u be german when ur IP is greek? If some1 fails round here that's u hobo! Adolf hitler and shiit. I bet that u learnt what u just said before 1-2 days on history class? actually most of them are incorect but anyway. I'm not gonna spent any more time for a a kid. bg lol!

i am half german half greek nood
Back to top Go down
Lucif3r

Lucif3r

TheThirdReich Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheThirdReich   TheThirdReich Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2008 10:37 am

What's a "nood"? U look more like half gay and half asshole.
Now do me a favor and shut ur noobish mouth u piece of shit
Back to top Go down
AdolfHitler

AdolfHitler

TheThirdReich Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheThirdReich   TheThirdReich Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2008 1:41 am

Lucif3r wrote:
What's a "nood"? U look more like half gay and half asshole.
Now do me a favor and shut ur noobish mouth u piece of shit

Nood is a corruption of Noob NerD
Back to top Go down
Lucif3r

Lucif3r

TheThirdReich Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheThirdReich   TheThirdReich Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2008 3:42 pm

Kill ur self hobo geek
Back to top Go down
PaNo5

TheThirdReich Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheThirdReich   TheThirdReich Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 7:54 am

KLEMENOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AUTH H CLAN EINAI KLEMENH IDEA File m adolfhitler p epaizes kai ia //delete ton eauto sou opws eisai kai stamata na mas rezileueis!! (an dn epitrepontai ellhnika soz)
Back to top Go down
gamiasabu

TheThirdReich Empty
PostSubject: Joining TTR   TheThirdReich Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:22 am

(Sorry for the last post about joining the clan outside this thread... Razz )

I want to join TheThirdReich...
Name: straySR
Class: Silver Ranger (SR)

About items...I have a R.Demon Archer and a S.Bow Might.

Can a GM put me in the clan please??????? Surprised Surprised Surprised Surprised
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TheThirdReich Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheThirdReich   TheThirdReich Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TheThirdReich
Page 1 of 1